Sierra Nevada Porter
Sierra Nevada Porter doesn't have the same malt taste as other beers from the brewery. It has a smoky, burnt flavor with strong molasses overtones on the initial sip and hints of dark chocolate in the aftertaste. It is remarkably smooth and an overall great tasting genuine porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity