Sierra Nevada Porter
Sierra Nevada Porter doesn't have the same malt taste as other beers from the brewery. It has a smoky, burnt flavor with strong molasses overtones on the initial sip and hints of dark chocolate in the aftertaste. It is remarkably smooth and an overall great tasting genuine porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 12 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 23 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 32 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 33 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity