Sierra Nevada Porter
Sierra Nevada Porter doesn't have the same malt taste as other beers from the brewery. It has a smoky, burnt flavor with strong molasses overtones on the initial sip and hints of dark chocolate in the aftertaste. It is remarkably smooth and an overall great tasting genuine porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 17 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to October Spectacular!. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity