Sierra Nevada Porter
Sierra Nevada Porter doesn't have the same malt taste as other beers from the brewery. It has a smoky, burnt flavor with strong molasses overtones on the initial sip and hints of dark chocolate in the aftertaste. It is remarkably smooth and an overall great tasting genuine porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. Less than a minute ago.
- Missy19 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2016). 26 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Light Speed. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity