Sierra Nevada Porter
Sierra Nevada Porter doesn't have the same malt taste as other beers from the brewery. It has a smoky, burnt flavor with strong molasses overtones on the initial sip and hints of dark chocolate in the aftertaste. It is remarkably smooth and an overall great tasting genuine porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Founders. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Galaxy & Comet. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity