Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Sierra Nevada's best known beer, Pale Ale is smooth and full-bodied, with what seems to be the perfect amount of hops. It has a spicy aftertaste and an all around unique flavor. This is one of the beers that turned us on to pale ales and will always be considered one of the best.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 7 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity