Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Sierra Nevada's best known beer, Pale Ale is smooth and full-bodied, with what seems to be the perfect amount of hops. It has a spicy aftertaste and an all around unique flavor. This is one of the beers that turned us on to pale ales and will always be considered one of the best.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 54 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity