Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Sierra Nevada's best known beer, Pale Ale is smooth and full-bodied, with what seems to be the perfect amount of hops. It has a spicy aftertaste and an all around unique flavor. This is one of the beers that turned us on to pale ales and will always be considered one of the best.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Portlandia. 44 minutes ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 2 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity