Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Sierra Nevada's best known beer, Pale Ale is smooth and full-bodied, with what seems to be the perfect amount of hops. It has a spicy aftertaste and an all around unique flavor. This is one of the beers that turned us on to pale ales and will always be considered one of the best.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 10 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blue Boar Pale Ale. 44 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity