Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Sierra Nevada's best known beer, Pale Ale is smooth and full-bodied, with what seems to be the perfect amount of hops. It has a spicy aftertaste and an all around unique flavor. This is one of the beers that turned us on to pale ales and will always be considered one of the best.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other added a rating for Cold Press Black. 4 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity