Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2015)
Brewed in collaboration with Brauhaus Riegele of Augsburg, Sierra Nevada has aimed at creating a traditional version of the style. This is a clear, golden color with just a touch of white head. This has a complex malt flavor of cereal grains and a reserved amount of caramel malts for an Oktoberfest beer. This is a bit hoppier than we expected giving us just a bit of that Sierra Nevada flare. This is a great American interpretation of a classic German-style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 23 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity