Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2015)
Brewed in collaboration with Brauhaus Riegele of Augsburg, Sierra Nevada has aimed at creating a traditional version of the style. This is a clear, golden color with just a touch of white head. This has a complex malt flavor of cereal grains and a reserved amount of caramel malts for an Oktoberfest beer. This is a bit hoppier than we expected giving us just a bit of that Sierra Nevada flare. This is a great American interpretation of a classic German-style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Dream Yard. 41 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity