Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2015)
Brewed in collaboration with Brauhaus Riegele of Augsburg, Sierra Nevada has aimed at creating a traditional version of the style. This is a clear, golden color with just a touch of white head. This has a complex malt flavor of cereal grains and a reserved amount of caramel malts for an Oktoberfest beer. This is a bit hoppier than we expected giving us just a bit of that Sierra Nevada flare. This is a great American interpretation of a classic German-style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 24 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity