Sierra Nevada Golden IPA
If you're looking for a summer IPA or if you're just starting to venture into the world of IPAs, this may be an ideal beer for you. It pours a hazy, straw color, with high carbonation and a thick, foamy head. For an IPA, this is light bodied and fairly citrusy, with notes of tangerine, orange, lemon, and even lime. Not our favorite offering from Sierra Nevada, but it's definitely worth a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 26 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Penske File. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Nectar IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity