Sierra Nevada Golden IPA
If you're looking for a summer IPA or if you're just starting to venture into the world of IPAs, this may be an ideal beer for you. It pours a hazy, straw color, with high carbonation and a thick, foamy head. For an IPA, this is light bodied and fairly citrusy, with notes of tangerine, orange, lemon, and even lime. Not our favorite offering from Sierra Nevada, but it's definitely worth a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Spock It. 3 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 37 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Huge Arker Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity