Sierra Nevada Golden IPA
If you're looking for a summer IPA or if you're just starting to venture into the world of IPAs, this may be an ideal beer for you. It pours a hazy, straw color, with high carbonation and a thick, foamy head. For an IPA, this is light bodied and fairly citrusy, with notes of tangerine, orange, lemon, and even lime. Not our favorite offering from Sierra Nevada, but it's definitely worth a try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 33 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Steal This Can. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity