Cherry Chocolate Stout
Cherry Chocolate Stout pours almost black with a half finger of tan head. Aroma is of roasted malt, with faint chocolate. The taste is of nice dark chocolate, a very subtle cherry tartness, and perhaps some bitter espresso at the end. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy with good carbonation. While the flavors are very straightforward, it's an incredibly well balanced and smooth imperial stout. If you run into one because it's slightly hard to find, try it because this is a really nice offering from Sierra Nevada.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 53 minutes ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Eastbound and Downed. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 7 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity