Cherry Chocolate Stout
Cherry Chocolate Stout pours almost black with a half finger of tan head. Aroma is of roasted malt, with faint chocolate. The taste is of nice dark chocolate, a very subtle cherry tartness, and perhaps some bitter espresso at the end. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy with good carbonation. While the flavors are very straightforward, it's an incredibly well balanced and smooth imperial stout. If you run into one because it's slightly hard to find, try it because this is a really nice offering from Sierra Nevada.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 13 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 51 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lil' Dusty. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Gaffel Kölsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity