Cherry Chocolate Stout
Cherry Chocolate Stout pours almost black with a half finger of tan head. Aroma is of roasted malt, with faint chocolate. The taste is of nice dark chocolate, a very subtle cherry tartness, and perhaps some bitter espresso at the end. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy with good carbonation. While the flavors are very straightforward, it's an incredibly well balanced and smooth imperial stout. If you run into one because it's slightly hard to find, try it because this is a really nice offering from Sierra Nevada.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 48 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer neighborhood.. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity