Sierra Nevada Brown Ale
This brown ale has the same great Sierra Nevada malty flavor as other beers from the brewery, but has very little hoppiness. It has a sweet aftertaste, but is not as sweet as a lot of other brown ales, which could be preferential to some drinkers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Portlandia. 13 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Poleeko Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Congress Street IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Freak Parade. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tell-Tale Tart. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity