Sierra Nevada Brown Ale
This brown ale has the same great Sierra Nevada malty flavor as other beers from the brewery, but has very little hoppiness. It has a sweet aftertaste, but is not as sweet as a lot of other brown ales, which could be preferential to some drinkers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 14 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 25 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 34 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 35 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity