Sierra Nevada Brown Ale
This brown ale has the same great Sierra Nevada malty flavor as other beers from the brewery, but has very little hoppiness. It has a sweet aftertaste, but is not as sweet as a lot of other brown ales, which could be preferential to some drinkers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for 300. 9 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lupulin River. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- Salmon-Fly commented on beer Night Swim Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity