Sierra Nevada Brown Ale
This brown ale has the same great Sierra Nevada malty flavor as other beers from the brewery, but has very little hoppiness. It has a sweet aftertaste, but is not as sweet as a lot of other brown ales, which could be preferential to some drinkers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity