Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita
Terra Incognita pours a medium to dark brown, and is slightly cloudy with a yellow jewel. Aroma is a strong smell of prunes with roasty malt hints and an ever so slightly cinnamon raisin bread smell. It is mildly syrupy with an up front sweetness that turns to a pruny dryness. There is a hint of earthy malt and an almost undetectable sourness that flies under the radar but balances the sweet nicely. This is a solid collaboration between Boulevard and Sierra Nevada, with both breweries strengths playing together well - Boulevard's sophisticated and polished flavors with Sierra Nevada's universal appeal.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 11 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity