Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita
Terra Incognita pours a medium to dark brown, and is slightly cloudy with a yellow jewel. Aroma is a strong smell of prunes with roasty malt hints and an ever so slightly cinnamon raisin bread smell. It is mildly syrupy with an up front sweetness that turns to a pruny dryness. There is a hint of earthy malt and an almost undetectable sourness that flies under the radar but balances the sweet nicely. This is a solid collaboration between Boulevard and Sierra Nevada, with both breweries strengths playing together well - Boulevard's sophisticated and polished flavors with Sierra Nevada's universal appeal.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 47 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Rare Form (Barrel Aged). 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Racer 5 IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Double Doors. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity