Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita
Terra Incognita pours a medium to dark brown, and is slightly cloudy with a yellow jewel. Aroma is a strong smell of prunes with roasty malt hints and an ever so slightly cinnamon raisin bread smell. It is mildly syrupy with an up front sweetness that turns to a pruny dryness. There is a hint of earthy malt and an almost undetectable sourness that flies under the radar but balances the sweet nicely. This is a solid collaboration between Boulevard and Sierra Nevada, with both breweries strengths playing together well - Boulevard's sophisticated and polished flavors with Sierra Nevada's universal appeal.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 13 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 40 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity