Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita
Terra Incognita pours a medium to dark brown, and is slightly cloudy with a yellow jewel. Aroma is a strong smell of prunes with roasty malt hints and an ever so slightly cinnamon raisin bread smell. It is mildly syrupy with an up front sweetness that turns to a pruny dryness. There is a hint of earthy malt and an almost undetectable sourness that flies under the radar but balances the sweet nicely. This is a solid collaboration between Boulevard and Sierra Nevada, with both breweries strengths playing together well - Boulevard's sophisticated and polished flavors with Sierra Nevada's universal appeal.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 35 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Miscellanea Vol. 2. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity