Sierra Nevada Anniversary Ale
This American-style IPA was a fall release from Sierra Nevada and weighs in at 5.9% ABV. It has lots of earthy, pine flavors and what seems like the perfect amount of hops. The finish is very citrusy, possibly grapefruit, and leaves an exceptionally smooth aftertaste. If you don't love IPAs already, this beer might change your mind.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 8 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity