Sierra Nevada Anniversary Ale
This American-style IPA was a fall release from Sierra Nevada and weighs in at 5.9% ABV. It has lots of earthy, pine flavors and what seems like the perfect amount of hops. The finish is very citrusy, possibly grapefruit, and leaves an exceptionally smooth aftertaste. If you don't love IPAs already, this beer might change your mind.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 7 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 51 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Miscellanea Vol. 2. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity