Sidekicks pours a crystal clear, golden straw color. Foamy white head that leaves sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma is fresh tropical fruit and melon. Taste is pretty similar; hop forward, dank, and true West Coast Style. Melon, tropical fruit, and berry hop flavors. Some pine resin on the back-end. Mouthfeel is powdery dry with a smooth, refreshing, coating. Slight bitterness in the finish to round things out. Hoppy but well balanced, we really enjoyed this collaboration with Alvarado Street.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 32 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Boone County Brown. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Juice. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity