Sidekicks pours a crystal clear, golden straw color. Foamy white head that leaves sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma is fresh tropical fruit and melon. Taste is pretty similar; hop forward, dank, and true West Coast Style. Melon, tropical fruit, and berry hop flavors. Some pine resin on the back-end. Mouthfeel is powdery dry with a smooth, refreshing, coating. Slight bitterness in the finish to round things out. Hoppy but well balanced, we really enjoyed this collaboration with Alvarado Street.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 54 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Flora. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Art Car IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Bourbon Council. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity