Sidekicks pours a crystal clear, golden straw color. Foamy white head that leaves sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma is fresh tropical fruit and melon. Taste is pretty similar; hop forward, dank, and true West Coast Style. Melon, tropical fruit, and berry hop flavors. Some pine resin on the back-end. Mouthfeel is powdery dry with a smooth, refreshing, coating. Slight bitterness in the finish to round things out. Hoppy but well balanced, we really enjoyed this collaboration with Alvarado Street.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to San Diego Part 1. 47 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Filbert. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Apotheosis. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity