Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA
Shuttle Bunny pours a lighter straw color, slightly cloudy, with very little head. It has a sweet tropical hop aroma with some blueberry notes. This has the creamy, smooth texture you get from white IPAs, but because it's a double you are getting a little more substance. It has a lot of orange peel and tropical hops that are mellowed out by the wheat malt characteristics. There are also some vanilla notes in the aftertaste. The sweetness and the hops are very well balanced here with a lot of complex flavors and it'd be hard to guess it is 8.5%. Kern River has a winner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Good Green. 45 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to 100th Episode!. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to DIPA Thoughts. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Spock It. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Universal Secret. 7 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hop Gun. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity