Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA
Shuttle Bunny pours a lighter straw color, slightly cloudy, with very little head. It has a sweet tropical hop aroma with some blueberry notes. This has the creamy, smooth texture you get from white IPAs, but because it's a double you are getting a little more substance. It has a lot of orange peel and tropical hops that are mellowed out by the wheat malt characteristics. There are also some vanilla notes in the aftertaste. The sweetness and the hops are very well balanced here with a lot of complex flavors and it'd be hard to guess it is 8.5%. Kern River has a winner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 48 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Prinsipia. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity