Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA
Shuttle Bunny pours a lighter straw color, slightly cloudy, with very little head. It has a sweet tropical hop aroma with some blueberry notes. This has the creamy, smooth texture you get from white IPAs, but because it's a double you are getting a little more substance. It has a lot of orange peel and tropical hops that are mellowed out by the wheat malt characteristics. There are also some vanilla notes in the aftertaste. The sweetness and the hops are very well balanced here with a lot of complex flavors and it'd be hard to guess it is 8.5%. Kern River has a winner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 22 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Viking Space Probe. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity