Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA
Shuttle Bunny pours a lighter straw color, slightly cloudy, with very little head. It has a sweet tropical hop aroma with some blueberry notes. This has the creamy, smooth texture you get from white IPAs, but because it's a double you are getting a little more substance. It has a lot of orange peel and tropical hops that are mellowed out by the wheat malt characteristics. There are also some vanilla notes in the aftertaste. The sweetness and the hops are very well balanced here with a lot of complex flavors and it'd be hard to guess it is 8.5%. Kern River has a winner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 1 minute ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Foam Top. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Whimsy. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity