Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA
Shuttle Bunny pours a lighter straw color, slightly cloudy, with very little head. It has a sweet tropical hop aroma with some blueberry notes. This has the creamy, smooth texture you get from white IPAs, but because it's a double you are getting a little more substance. It has a lot of orange peel and tropical hops that are mellowed out by the wheat malt characteristics. There are also some vanilla notes in the aftertaste. The sweetness and the hops are very well balanced here with a lot of complex flavors and it'd be hard to guess it is 8.5%. Kern River has a winner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 52 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Double Chuuurch!. 7 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity