Shot in the Dark
Pours a very dark brown color, with a dark brown, thin, oily head. Aroma of dark, roasted malt, cocoa nib, and also some blackberry or other dark fruit. Lots of fruit in the aroma. Taste of roasted malt, chocolate, and coffee. Somewhat bittersweet. Lots of fruit for a stout, including blueberry, blackberry, plum, and black currant. Like chocolate covered strawberries without all of the sweetness. Light mouthfeel. No kick from the 10.5% ABV. Quite good but we'd love to try this on Nitro.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Steal This Can. 9 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Galaxy Crush. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to October Spectacular!. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Eastbound and Downed. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity