Short-Lived IPA (with Faction Brewing)
Collaboration with Faction Brewing in Alameda, California. Clear, golden color with lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Head is white, foamy, and nearly two fingers thick. Very hoppy, inviting aroma. Taste is hop forward but with a unique hop flavor. Hard to pinpoint, but there is definitely blueberry and tropical fruit flavors. The tropical fruit is not your typical pineapple and mango, but more like banana and coconut. Ok, maybe some mango and pineapple. Excellent mouthfeel with nice carbonation and almost no bitterness for what would otherwise be a West Coast IPA. Overall a really tasty, enjoyable IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Blue. 18 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Paulaner Oktoberfest Marzen. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Ayinger Oktober Fest-Marzen. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Sam Adams Octoberfest. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 1516 Kellerbier. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oude Geuze. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity