Short-Lived IPA (with Faction Brewing)
Collaboration with Faction Brewing in Alameda, California. Clear, golden color with lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Head is white, foamy, and nearly two fingers thick. Very hoppy, inviting aroma. Taste is hop forward but with a unique hop flavor. Hard to pinpoint, but there is definitely blueberry and tropical fruit flavors. The tropical fruit is not your typical pineapple and mango, but more like banana and coconut. Ok, maybe some mango and pineapple. Excellent mouthfeel with nice carbonation and almost no bitterness for what would otherwise be a West Coast IPA. Overall a really tasty, enjoyable IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. 37 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Vicinity. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity