Short-Lived IPA (with Faction Brewing)
Collaboration with Faction Brewing in Alameda, California. Clear, golden color with lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Head is white, foamy, and nearly two fingers thick. Very hoppy, inviting aroma. Taste is hop forward but with a unique hop flavor. Hard to pinpoint, but there is definitely blueberry and tropical fruit flavors. The tropical fruit is not your typical pineapple and mango, but more like banana and coconut. Ok, maybe some mango and pineapple. Excellent mouthfeel with nice carbonation and almost no bitterness for what would otherwise be a West Coast IPA. Overall a really tasty, enjoyable IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 36 minutes ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Goosed. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Intergalactic Space Tuber. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tunnel Vision. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity