Shipyard Smashed Pumpkin
Smashed Pumpkin has a very fragrant aroma of pumpkin bread. It pours a red/amber color which is darker than Shipyard's lighter pumpkin offering, Pumpkinhead. Where Pumpkinhead more closely resembles the taste of pumpkin pie, Smashed Pumpkin has more of an actual pumpkin squash flavor. Overall this is on the heavy end of the pumpkin style and is a natural compliment to the lighter Pumpkinhead.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 41 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Le Jus. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Back to the Brews. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to L.A.I.P.As. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller commented on beer Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity