Shipyard Smashed Pumpkin
Smashed Pumpkin has a very fragrant aroma of pumpkin bread. It pours a red/amber color which is darker than Shipyard's lighter pumpkin offering, Pumpkinhead. Where Pumpkinhead more closely resembles the taste of pumpkin pie, Smashed Pumpkin has more of an actual pumpkin squash flavor. Overall this is on the heavy end of the pumpkin style and is a natural compliment to the lighter Pumpkinhead.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Comatose Imperial IPA. 8 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Alpha King. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hanalei Island IPA. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Erdinger Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Cow Punk IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity