Shipyard Smashed Pumpkin
Smashed Pumpkin has a very fragrant aroma of pumpkin bread. It pours a red/amber color which is darker than Shipyard's lighter pumpkin offering, Pumpkinhead. Where Pumpkinhead more closely resembles the taste of pumpkin pie, Smashed Pumpkin has more of an actual pumpkin squash flavor. Overall this is on the heavy end of the pumpkin style and is a natural compliment to the lighter Pumpkinhead.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 38 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Goose IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity