Pumpkinhead from Shipyard is a somewhat cloudy, golden straw color with a thin head. The aroma is that of pumpkin bread and right off the bat the pumpkin flavor dominates. It has some spice that you would expect: cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, and clove, but the spices are not overwhelming. Out of all the pumpkin beers we've had, this one tastes the most like pumpkin pie. It is quite different from the Shipyard Smashed Pumpkin, and if you like pumpkin pie, with this beer you can try it in liquid format!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 18 minutes ago
- lposada listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for M-43. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pyramid Hefeweizen. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity