Pumpkinhead from Shipyard is a somewhat cloudy, golden straw color with a thin head. The aroma is that of pumpkin bread and right off the bat the pumpkin flavor dominates. It has some spice that you would expect: cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, and clove, but the spices are not overwhelming. Out of all the pumpkin beers we've had, this one tastes the most like pumpkin pie. It is quite different from the Shipyard Smashed Pumpkin, and if you like pumpkin pie, with this beer you can try it in liquid format!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 21 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Rare Form (Barrel Aged). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity