Pumpkinhead from Shipyard is a somewhat cloudy, golden straw color with a thin head. The aroma is that of pumpkin bread and right off the bat the pumpkin flavor dominates. It has some spice that you would expect: cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, and clove, but the spices are not overwhelming. Out of all the pumpkin beers we've had, this one tastes the most like pumpkin pie. It is quite different from the Shipyard Smashed Pumpkin, and if you like pumpkin pie, with this beer you can try it in liquid format!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to From the Archives Part 1. 29 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Help Yourself Batch 2. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sam Adams Pumpkin Batch. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity