Prelude is a pretty typical winter ale, but it's a little darker and bolder than most and has some resemblance to an amber ale. Amidst a strong showing of malts and hops, there's a unique spice that might be ginger or cinnamon. This spicy flavor leads into a smooth aftertaste that will leave a sweet finish on the palate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Cold Press Black. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity