Prelude is a pretty typical winter ale, but it's a little darker and bolder than most and has some resemblance to an amber ale. Amidst a strong showing of malts and hops, there's a unique spice that might be ginger or cinnamon. This spicy flavor leads into a smooth aftertaste that will leave a sweet finish on the palate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 22 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity