Prelude is a pretty typical winter ale, but it's a little darker and bolder than most and has some resemblance to an amber ale. Amidst a strong showing of malts and hops, there's a unique spice that might be ginger or cinnamon. This spicy flavor leads into a smooth aftertaste that will leave a sweet finish on the palate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 52 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity