Prelude is a pretty typical winter ale, but it's a little darker and bolder than most and has some resemblance to an amber ale. Amidst a strong showing of malts and hops, there's a unique spice that might be ginger or cinnamon. This spicy flavor leads into a smooth aftertaste that will leave a sweet finish on the palate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 22 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Back to the Brews. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity