Prelude is a pretty typical winter ale, but it's a little darker and bolder than most and has some resemblance to an amber ale. Amidst a strong showing of malts and hops, there's a unique spice that might be ginger or cinnamon. This spicy flavor leads into a smooth aftertaste that will leave a sweet finish on the palate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 45 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 56 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity