This seasonal from Shiner pours a golden copper color with a good, bubbly head. Aroma is malty and sweet, but also a little grassy. On the taste, there's a well balanced malt flavor paired with just enough herbal hops. It's nicely carbonated and leads to a sweet, caramel finish. This is a nice representation of the Marzen style and a solid Oktoberfest option.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Love Like This. 20 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tax Holiday. 3 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for Metaphase. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Islander IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for To The Trees. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity