This seasonal from Shiner pours a golden copper color with a good, bubbly head. Aroma is malty and sweet, but also a little grassy. On the taste, there's a well balanced malt flavor paired with just enough herbal hops. It's nicely carbonated and leads to a sweet, caramel finish. This is a nice representation of the Marzen style and a solid Oktoberfest option.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 27 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwolfjahre. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruitlands - Apricot. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Habitus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity