This seasonal from Shiner pours a golden copper color with a good, bubbly head. Aroma is malty and sweet, but also a little grassy. On the taste, there's a well balanced malt flavor paired with just enough herbal hops. It's nicely carbonated and leads to a sweet, caramel finish. This is a nice representation of the Marzen style and a solid Oktoberfest option.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 51 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 59 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Campfire Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity