Sherpa's Survival Kit
Pours very dark brown, nearly black in color. Head is dark tan and frothy. Long lasting with lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma of dark malt, chocolate, coffee, vanilla, and cream. Taste is phenomenal. Dark and roasted malts, dark chocolate, coffee, and vanilla. Very strong cocoa and coffee flavors. Big and bold. Hops provide an earthy but fairly mild bitterness. Lots of flavors that intertwine to form a complex beverage. Silky smooth but also dry mouthfeel, almost like baking chocolate. Medium to full body. Both sweet and bitter, creating a tasty flavor combination. Finish maintains the strong, roasted malt flavors that linger for what seems like forever.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 40 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 2 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity