Sherpa's Survival Kit
Pours very dark brown, nearly black in color. Head is dark tan and frothy. Long lasting with lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma of dark malt, chocolate, coffee, vanilla, and cream. Taste is phenomenal. Dark and roasted malts, dark chocolate, coffee, and vanilla. Very strong cocoa and coffee flavors. Big and bold. Hops provide an earthy but fairly mild bitterness. Lots of flavors that intertwine to form a complex beverage. Silky smooth but also dry mouthfeel, almost like baking chocolate. Medium to full body. Both sweet and bitter, creating a tasty flavor combination. Finish maintains the strong, roasted malt flavors that linger for what seems like forever.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deal with the Devil. 7 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity