Sherpa's Survival Kit
Pours very dark brown, nearly black in color. Head is dark tan and frothy. Long lasting with lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma of dark malt, chocolate, coffee, vanilla, and cream. Taste is phenomenal. Dark and roasted malts, dark chocolate, coffee, and vanilla. Very strong cocoa and coffee flavors. Big and bold. Hops provide an earthy but fairly mild bitterness. Lots of flavors that intertwine to form a complex beverage. Silky smooth but also dry mouthfeel, almost like baking chocolate. Medium to full body. Both sweet and bitter, creating a tasty flavor combination. Finish maintains the strong, roasted malt flavors that linger for what seems like forever.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Simple Means. 12 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Deja Stout. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity