Sherpa's Survival Kit
Pours very dark brown, nearly black in color. Head is dark tan and frothy. Long lasting with lots of lacing on the glass. Aroma of dark malt, chocolate, coffee, vanilla, and cream. Taste is phenomenal. Dark and roasted malts, dark chocolate, coffee, and vanilla. Very strong cocoa and coffee flavors. Big and bold. Hops provide an earthy but fairly mild bitterness. Lots of flavors that intertwine to form a complex beverage. Silky smooth but also dry mouthfeel, almost like baking chocolate. Medium to full body. Both sweet and bitter, creating a tasty flavor combination. Finish maintains the strong, roasted malt flavors that linger for what seems like forever.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Senor Saison. 46 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Daycation IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Canebrake. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity