Sharkinator White IPA
Sharkinator is a White IPA and really a Session IPA – definitely an easy drinker. Color is a light, golden yellow with a thin head. The aroma is fresh, hoppy, and citrusy. On the taste, there’s some wheaty, cereal malt flavors with a dry, powdery mouthfeel. Some noticeable orange and lemon flavors with a mild spice in the finish. We'd consider this a hoppy White Ale; light, refreshing, and fitting for a warm summer afternoon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 28 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity