Sharkinator White IPA
Sharkinator is a White IPA and really a Session IPA - definitely an easy drinker. Color is a light, golden yellow with a thin head. The aroma is fresh, hoppy, and citrusy. On the taste, there's some wheaty, cereal malt flavors with a dry, powdery mouthfeel. Some noticeable orange and lemon flavors with a mild spice in the finish. We'd consider this a hoppy White Ale; light, refreshing, and fitting for a warm summer afternoon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 10 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer James and Julie. 18 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze. 36 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Critical Band. 53 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity