Sharkinator White IPA
Sharkinator is a White IPA and really a Session IPA – definitely an easy drinker. Color is a light, golden yellow with a thin head. The aroma is fresh, hoppy, and citrusy. On the taste, there’s some wheaty, cereal malt flavors with a dry, powdery mouthfeel. Some noticeable orange and lemon flavors with a mild spice in the finish. We'd consider this a hoppy White Ale; light, refreshing, and fitting for a warm summer afternoon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 11 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 55 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Into the Woods. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Peeper Ale. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity