Sharkinator White IPA
Sharkinator is a White IPA and really a Session IPA - definitely an easy drinker. Color is a light, golden yellow with a thin head. The aroma is fresh, hoppy, and citrusy. On the taste, there's some wheaty, cereal malt flavors with a dry, powdery mouthfeel. Some noticeable orange and lemon flavors with a mild spice in the finish. We'd consider this a hoppy White Ale; light, refreshing, and fitting for a warm summer afternoon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to Sactown Brews. 34 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter. 1 hour ago
- Wildflowers4u commented on beer Two Hearted Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Beer V. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity