Sharkinator White IPA
Sharkinator is a White IPA and really a Session IPA - definitely an easy drinker. Color is a light, golden yellow with a thin head. The aroma is fresh, hoppy, and citrusy. On the taste, there's some wheaty, cereal malt flavors with a dry, powdery mouthfeel. Some noticeable orange and lemon flavors with a mild spice in the finish. We'd consider this a hoppy White Ale; light, refreshing, and fitting for a warm summer afternoon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 47 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Breck IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Meowsa!. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for No Chill. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Lupulin River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity