Shalom Y'All is a Turkish Coffee Stout that pours a dark brown color with a foamy, tan colored head. It has a nice aroma with a bit of spice, perhaps nutmeg and also some pepper heat. On the taste, there's less coffee than we expected, but all the same notes that we get in the aroma. Lightly roasted malts, plus a slight vanilla sweetness. Earthy hop flavors, but the most noticeable thing in this beer is a spice flavor that must have some Middle Eastern influences. It's hard to pinpoint what the flavors are, but this is enjoyable and definitely unique. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 2 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 48 minutes ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity