Shalom Y'All is a Turkish Coffee Stout that pours a dark brown color with a foamy, tan colored head. It has a nice aroma with a bit of spice, perhaps nutmeg and also some pepper heat. On the taste, there's less coffee than we expected, but all the same notes that we get in the aroma. Lightly roasted malts, plus a slight vanilla sweetness. Earthy hop flavors, but the most noticeable thing in this beer is a spice flavor that must have some Middle Eastern influences. It's hard to pinpoint what the flavors are, but this is enjoyable and definitely unique. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Super Beta. 39 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Origin DIPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to All About the Stout. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity