Shalom Y'All is a Turkish Coffee Stout that pours a dark brown color with a foamy, tan colored head. It has a nice aroma with a bit of spice, perhaps nutmeg and also some pepper heat. On the taste, there's less coffee than we expected, but all the same notes that we get in the aroma. Lightly roasted malts, plus a slight vanilla sweetness. Earthy hop flavors, but the most noticeable thing in this beer is a spice flavor that must have some Middle Eastern influences. It's hard to pinpoint what the flavors are, but this is enjoyable and definitely unique. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 32 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 49 minutes ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Enjoy by 4.20 IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChocoLatte. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Fort Point (Mosaic Dry Hopped). 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity