Shalom Y'All is a Turkish Coffee Stout that pours a dark brown color with a foamy, tan colored head. It has a nice aroma with a bit of spice, perhaps nutmeg and also some pepper heat. On the taste, there's less coffee than we expected, but all the same notes that we get in the aroma. Lightly roasted malts, plus a slight vanilla sweetness. Earthy hop flavors, but the most noticeable thing in this beer is a spice flavor that must have some Middle Eastern influences. It's hard to pinpoint what the flavors are, but this is enjoyable and definitely unique. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 17 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity