Shades of Haze - Scarlet
Scarlet is brewed with Cryo-Hopped Citra and Mosaic, and the appearance is a turbid, golden amber color with one finger of white, foamy head. Hop-forward aroma of melon and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy, with flavors of cantaloupe, mango, papaya, and nectarine or peach. The malts provide a soft, creamy backbone, for a super smooth, warming mouthfeel. Mellow bitterness and light carbonation. Crushable at 6.2% ABV, this is a pretty tasty San Diego IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 26 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for MoonJuice IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 and 2 others listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity