Shades of Haze - Scarlet
Scarlet is brewed with Cryo-Hopped Citra and Mosaic, and the appearance is a turbid, golden amber color with one finger of white, foamy head. Hop-forward aroma of melon and tropical fruit. Taste is juicy, with flavors of cantaloupe, mango, papaya, and nectarine or peach. The malts provide a soft, creamy backbone, for a super smooth, warming mouthfeel. Mellow bitterness and light carbonation. Crushable at 6.2% ABV, this is a pretty tasty San Diego IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Samuel Adams Summer Ale. 12 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Formless Reflections. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mamma's Candied Yams. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity