Appearance is golden yellow in color with a light haze. One finger of white, frothy head. Very aromatic, with citrus, berry, and tropical fruit. Taste is extremely smooth, with malts that are soft, dry, and grainy. Hops take center stage, with lots of orange, lemon, blueberry, and floral flavors. Somewhat fruity, but still very West Coast in style. Mild and pleasant bitterness. We can’t get over how smooth the mouthfeel is – one of the best we’ve had in a while. Finish is clean and refreshing, with a lingering lemony citrus. Excellent.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 19 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity