Appearance is golden yellow in color with a light haze. One finger of white, frothy head. Very aromatic, with citrus, berry, and tropical fruit. Taste is extremely smooth, with malts that are soft, dry, and grainy. Hops take center stage, with lots of orange, lemon, blueberry, and floral flavors. Somewhat fruity, but still very West Coast in style. Mild and pleasant bitterness. We can’t get over how smooth the mouthfeel is – one of the best we’ve had in a while. Finish is clean and refreshing, with a lingering lemony citrus. Excellent.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Triforce IPA. 51 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Boom Sauce. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rogue Paradise Pucker. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Sour Power Hour. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Blind Pig IPA. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death Valley Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity