Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter
Dark black coffee roast appearance with an inch of off white large bubbled head. The aroma suggests hints of cinnamon and rice with dark malts. It has a thin mouthfeel, almost like almond milk in texture. It starts with lactose sweetness with dark roasted malts and a hint of cinnamon and a sharp champagne like carbonation. There is a slight bitter citrusy finish that leaves a lingering acidity similar to the aftertaste of a shot of espresso. Very drinkable and reserved for an 8.5% ABV beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 21 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Into the Woods. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Peeper Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Pacific Gem Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity