Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter
Dark black coffee roast appearance with an inch of off white large bubbled head. The aroma suggests hints of cinnamon and rice with dark malts. It has a thin mouthfeel, almost like almond milk in texture. It starts with lactose sweetness with dark roasted malts and a hint of cinnamon and a sharp champagne like carbonation. There is a slight bitter citrusy finish that leaves a lingering acidity similar to the aftertaste of a shot of espresso. Very drinkable and reserved for an 8.5% ABV beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity