Seef Bier is noteworthy in that it is flavorful and enjoyable, but also seems to be uncharacteristic of this style of beer. It is considered a Belgian Ale, but it's very fruity and a little wheaty, almost like a hefeweizen. On the pour you'll notice a strong head and a soft, hazy color. There's generous carbonation, yet the mouthfeel is still creamy and bready. Overall this is a drinkable and pleasant beer and worthy of a purchase.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 2 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Foam Top. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Whimsy. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity