Seef Bier is noteworthy in that it is flavorful and enjoyable, but also seems to be uncharacteristic of this style of beer. It is considered a Belgian Ale, but it's very fruity and a little wheaty, almost like a hefeweizen. On the pour you'll notice a strong head and a soft, hazy color. There's generous carbonation, yet the mouthfeel is still creamy and bready. Overall this is a drinkable and pleasant beer and worthy of a purchase.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 10 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity