Seef Bier is noteworthy in that it is flavorful and enjoyable, but also seems to be uncharacteristic of this style of beer. It is considered a Belgian Ale, but it's very fruity and a little wheaty, almost like a hefeweizen. On the pour you'll notice a strong head and a soft, hazy color. There's generous carbonation, yet the mouthfeel is still creamy and bready. Overall this is a drinkable and pleasant beer and worthy of a purchase.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Raspberry AF. 11 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 53 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Critical Band. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 6 hours ago
- bcsbernie commented on beer 50 FT Jackrabbit. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity