Seef Bier is noteworthy in that it is flavorful and enjoyable, but also seems to be uncharacteristic of this style of beer. It is considered a Belgian Ale, but it's very fruity and a little wheaty, almost like a hefeweizen. On the pour you'll notice a strong head and a soft, hazy color. There's generous carbonation, yet the mouthfeel is still creamy and bready. Overall this is a drinkable and pleasant beer and worthy of a purchase.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 26 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Le Merle. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity