Seef Bier is noteworthy in that it is flavorful and enjoyable, but also seems to be uncharacteristic of this style of beer. It is considered a Belgian Ale, but it's very fruity and a little wheaty, almost like a hefeweizen. On the pour you'll notice a strong head and a soft, hazy color. There's generous carbonation, yet the mouthfeel is still creamy and bready. Overall this is a drinkable and pleasant beer and worthy of a purchase.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 1 hour ago
- SweeneyWorldWide and 1 other added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for DAAANG! IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Changeling. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Noa Imperial Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity