Seef Bier is noteworthy in that it is flavorful and enjoyable, but also seems to be uncharacteristic of this style of beer. It is considered a Belgian Ale, but it's very fruity and a little wheaty, almost like a hefeweizen. On the pour you'll notice a strong head and a soft, hazy color. There's generous carbonation, yet the mouthfeel is still creamy and bready. Overall this is a drinkable and pleasant beer and worthy of a purchase.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 12 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to California Grab Bag II. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity