Seef Bier is noteworthy in that it is flavorful and enjoyable, but also seems to be uncharacteristic of this style of beer. It is considered a Belgian Ale, but it's very fruity and a little wheaty, almost like a hefeweizen. On the pour you'll notice a strong head and a soft, hazy color. There's generous carbonation, yet the mouthfeel is still creamy and bready. Overall this is a drinkable and pleasant beer and worthy of a purchase.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 40 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Hop Juice. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to California Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Smog City Coffee Porter. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Pataskala Red X IPA. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Truck Trail. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity