Seef Bier is noteworthy in that it is flavorful and enjoyable, but also seems to be uncharacteristic of this style of beer. It is considered a Belgian Ale, but it's very fruity and a little wheaty, almost like a hefeweizen. On the pour you'll notice a strong head and a soft, hazy color. There's generous carbonation, yet the mouthfeel is still creamy and bready. Overall this is a drinkable and pleasant beer and worthy of a purchase.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 56 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Prinsipia. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity