Seef Bier is noteworthy in that it is flavorful and enjoyable, but also seems to be uncharacteristic of this style of beer. It is considered a Belgian Ale, but it's very fruity and a little wheaty, almost like a hefeweizen. On the pour you'll notice a strong head and a soft, hazy color. There's generous carbonation, yet the mouthfeel is still creamy and bready. Overall this is a drinkable and pleasant beer and worthy of a purchase.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 18 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Benny and the Bretts Vol. 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bakery: Coconut Macaroons. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity