Seef Bier is noteworthy in that it is flavorful and enjoyable, but also seems to be uncharacteristic of this style of beer. It is considered a Belgian Ale, but it's very fruity and a little wheaty, almost like a hefeweizen. On the pour you'll notice a strong head and a soft, hazy color. There's generous carbonation, yet the mouthfeel is still creamy and bready. Overall this is a drinkable and pleasant beer and worthy of a purchase.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 53 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Daycation IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Canebrake. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity