Pours a golden amber color, a bit hazy with some floating particulates. Head is off-white and soapy, leaves a ton of lacing, and seems to last forever. Aroma is phenomenal with an abundance of dank, tropical fruit. Taste is well balanced but hop-dominant like we got from the aroma. There's some sweet bready malt flavors and mild bitterness. Hops are tropical and citrusy, and combined with the malts provide superb overall flavor. Mouthfeel is slick with medium body and low carbonation. Finishes dry and smooth, with the 8% almost undetectable, and graham cracker sweetness that lingers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 9 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity