Pours a golden amber color, a bit hazy with some floating particulates. Head is off-white and soapy, leaves a ton of lacing, and seems to last forever. Aroma is phenomenal with an abundance of dank, tropical fruit. Taste is well balanced but hop-dominant like we got from the aroma. There's some sweet bready malt flavors and mild bitterness. Hops are tropical and citrusy, and combined with the malts provide superb overall flavor. Mouthfeel is slick with medium body and low carbonation. Finishes dry and smooth, with the 8% almost undetectable, and graham cracker sweetness that lingers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 17 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity