Pours a golden amber color, a bit hazy with some floating particulates. Head is off-white and soapy, leaves a ton of lacing, and seems to last forever. Aroma is phenomenal with an abundance of dank, tropical fruit. Taste is well balanced but hop-dominant like we got from the aroma. There's some sweet bready malt flavors and mild bitterness. Hops are tropical and citrusy, and combined with the malts provide superb overall flavor. Mouthfeel is slick with medium body and low carbonation. Finishes dry and smooth, with the 8% almost undetectable, and graham cracker sweetness that lingers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Trellis Buster. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Alpine Hoppy Birthday. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Beers Up North. 5 hours ago
- dheliker listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Dirty Old Man Imperial Rye Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity