Pours a super clear, golden straw color with a very white, foamy and bubbly head. Pilsner malt in the aroma, as well as grassy and floral hops. Taste starts with grainy, bready, cereal like-malt flavors and a mild fruit sweetness. Light hops that keep the same grassy and floral flavors from the aroma. Well balanced, but with the Kolsch style you want the malts to shine which is the case here. Lively carbonation and a mouthfeel that is crisp, clean, and refreshing. Finish lingers a bit with more of the bready malt flavors from the beginning. Overall a super tasty Kolsch and great representation of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Double Actuator. 29 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Big Swell IPA. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Beers Up North. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Amstel Light. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Black Noise. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity