Pours a super clear, golden straw color with a very white, foamy and bubbly head. Pilsner malt in the aroma, as well as grassy and floral hops. Taste starts with grainy, bready, cereal like-malt flavors and a mild fruit sweetness. Light hops that keep the same grassy and floral flavors from the aroma. Well balanced, but with the Kölsch style you want the malts to shine which is the case here. Lively carbonation and a mouthfeel that is crisp, clean, and refreshing. Finish lingers a bit with more of the bready malt flavors from the beginning. Overall a super tasty Kölsch and great representation of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 50 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sriracha Hot Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity