Pours a super clear, golden straw color with a very white, foamy and bubbly head. Pilsner malt in the aroma, as well as grassy and floral hops. Taste starts with grainy, bready, cereal like-malt flavors and a mild fruit sweetness. Light hops that keep the same grassy and floral flavors from the aroma. Well balanced, but with the Kölsch style you want the malts to shine which is the case here. Lively carbonation and a mouthfeel that is crisp, clean, and refreshing. Finish lingers a bit with more of the bready malt flavors from the beginning. Overall a super tasty Kölsch and great representation of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 12 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Santilli. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rapturous. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pok Pok Rhubarb Som Shandy. 6 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity