Pours a super clear, golden straw color with a very white, foamy and bubbly head. Pilsner malt in the aroma, as well as grassy and floral hops. Taste starts with grainy, bready, cereal like-malt flavors and a mild fruit sweetness. Light hops that keep the same grassy and floral flavors from the aroma. Well balanced, but with the Kolsch style you want the malts to shine which is the case here. Lively carbonation and a mouthfeel that is crisp, clean, and refreshing. Finish lingers a bit with more of the bready malt flavors from the beginning. Overall a super tasty Kolsch and great representation of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 56 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Limelight IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Love Buzz Saison. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity