Pours a super clear, golden straw color with a very white, foamy and bubbly head. Pilsner malt in the aroma, as well as grassy and floral hops. Taste starts with grainy, bready, cereal like-malt flavors and a mild fruit sweetness. Light hops that keep the same grassy and floral flavors from the aroma. Well balanced, but with the Kölsch style you want the malts to shine which is the case here. Lively carbonation and a mouthfeel that is crisp, clean, and refreshing. Finish lingers a bit with more of the bready malt flavors from the beginning. Overall a super tasty Kölsch and great representation of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to Hop o' The Morning. Less than a minute ago.
- snfan13 added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 40 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Head South. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pale to the King. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Chaotic Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity