Pours a super clear, golden straw color with a very white, foamy and bubbly head. Pilsner malt in the aroma, as well as grassy and floral hops. Taste starts with grainy, bready, cereal like-malt flavors and a mild fruit sweetness. Light hops that keep the same grassy and floral flavors from the aroma. Well balanced, but with the Kolsch style you want the malts to shine which is the case here. Lively carbonation and a mouthfeel that is crisp, clean, and refreshing. Finish lingers a bit with more of the bready malt flavors from the beginning. Overall a super tasty Kolsch and great representation of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Dale's Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity