Scottsdale Blonde pours a golden yellow color, very transparent, with two fingers of thick white head that dissipates down to a thin layer after a few minutes. A steady stream of small identical bubbles flow from bottom to top in even distribution. The aroma smells fresh, like a field of wheat, with almost imperceptible hint of lemon zest. The taste is incredibly well balanced, a cornbread-like malt base with a tangerine citrus fruitiness on top. It counterbalances with a little lemon sourness and a mild hop spice to temper the sweetness. The result is a beer that is both slightly sweet and dry, all the time remaining reserved in all aspects. This is an excellent American take on a style almost as old as beer itself.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Saint Archer Double IPA. 17 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Goose IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity