Color is deep golden orange, pretty hazy. Two fingers of foamy, off-white head with good retention and lacing left on the glass. Aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste follows the nose with huge amounts of resinous hops. Mango and guava combined with tangerine and orange citrus. Some peach or apricot stone fruit is there as well. Malts are supportive, cracker-like. Dry and smooth in the mouthfeel with a creamy texture. Finish has a bit of grapefruit bitterness but we didn't expect 100 IBUs! An outstanding DIPA, and don't worry, there's no mushrooms in this beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 3 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity