Color is deep golden orange, pretty hazy. Two fingers of foamy, off-white head with good retention and lacing left on the glass. Aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste follows the nose with huge amounts of resinous hops. Mango and guava combined with tangerine and orange citrus. Some peach or apricot stone fruit is there as well. Malts are supportive, cracker-like. Dry and smooth in the mouthfeel with a creamy texture. Finish has a bit of grapefruit bitterness but we didn't expect 100 IBUs! An outstanding DIPA, and don't worry, there's no mushrooms in this beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity