Color is deep golden orange, pretty hazy. Two fingers of foamy, off-white head with good retention and lacing left on the glass. Aroma of tropical fruit and citrus. Taste follows the nose with huge amounts of resinous hops. Mango and guava combined with tangerine and orange citrus. Some peach or apricot stone fruit is there as well. Malts are supportive, cracker-like. Dry and smooth in the mouthfeel with a creamy texture. Finish has a bit of grapefruit bitterness but we didn't expect 100 IBUs! An outstanding DIPA, and don't worry, there's no mushrooms in this beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Vicinity. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity