Schlafly Oatmeal Stout
Schlafly Oatmeal Stout pours a dark brown color with a whole lot of tan head. It may not look like it in this photo, but you'll have to trust us that the beer has a huge head. It has a toasted malt aroma with a touch of vanilla extract. The flavor is oat-overload, as you would expect with an oatmeal stout. There is some graham cracker flavor with just a hint of coffee and cocoa. It is sweet but not overly sweet, and at 5.7% this is light bodied and easy drinking for a stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 46 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Deja Stout. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity