Scattered Glow pours a murky, golden yellow with a solid finger of white, foamy head with moderate lacing. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and white grape. We get some similar flavors on the taste, specifically lychee, mango, tangerine, white grape, and cantaloupe. It’s dank and resinous, with some cannabis-like characteristics as well. Juicy but not at all sweet – this is the type of Hazy IPA that we enjoy. Light carbonation with a smooth, juicy mouthfeel. The 8.2% is pretty well hidden, which makes this crowler pretty perfect during times of social distancing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 43 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Crusher. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity