Scattered Glow pours a murky, golden yellow with a solid finger of white, foamy head with moderate lacing. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and white grape. We get some similar flavors on the taste, specifically lychee, mango, tangerine, white grape, and cantaloupe. It’s dank and resinous, with some cannabis-like characteristics as well. Juicy but not at all sweet – this is the type of Hazy IPA that we enjoy. Light carbonation with a smooth, juicy mouthfeel. The 8.2% is pretty well hidden, which makes this crowler pretty perfect during times of social distancing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 28 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity