Scattered Glow pours a murky, golden yellow with a solid finger of white, foamy head with moderate lacing. Hoppy aroma of tropical fruit and white grape. We get some similar flavors on the taste, specifically lychee, mango, tangerine, white grape, and cantaloupe. It’s dank and resinous, with some cannabis-like characteristics as well. Juicy but not at all sweet – this is the type of Hazy IPA that we enjoy. Light carbonation with a smooth, juicy mouthfeel. The 8.2% is pretty well hidden, which makes this crowler pretty perfect during times of social distancing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 45 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Formless Reflections. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mamma's Candied Yams. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Arkham's Finest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity