Saturdays are for the Brews
Saturdays are for the Brews pours a hazy bright lemon color with almost no head and a steady stream of bubbles you can barely make out through the fog. Smells consist mainly of citrus notes but is not particularly aromatic. The flavor on this beer is a well balanced interplay between juicy citrus fruit and more traditional IPA pine hops. Grapefruit, pineapple and lemon fruit flavors are prevalent with more subtle peach and mango to add a touch sweetness. Thankfully this beer retains a lot of classic IPA flavors, so if you're more of a traditionalist this might be the North-East Style IPA for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 6 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Dorado. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 805. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Galaxy Crush. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity