Saturdays are for the Brews
Saturdays are for the Brews pours a hazy bright lemon color with almost no head and a steady stream of bubbles you can barely make out through the fog. Smells consist mainly of citrus notes but is not particularly aromatic. The flavor on this beer is a well balanced interplay between juicy citrus fruit and more traditional IPA pine hops. Grapefruit, pineapple and lemon fruit flavors are prevalent with more subtle peach and mango to add a touch sweetness. Thankfully this beer retains a lot of classic IPA flavors, so if you're more of a traditionalist this might be the North-East Style IPA for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 29 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for General Sherman IPA - Double Dry Hopped. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hangar 24 Alt-Bier Amber Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity