Sasquatchito XPA pours a predominantly clear, golden straw color. Head is pure white and frothy, leaving lots of sticky lacing on the glass. Hoppy aroma of grassy and floral notes. Taste is hop forward with the same grassy and floral flavors, but also some light citrus. There's a slightly bitter grapefruit undertone that is well received. Malts are a combination of pale and pilsner, creating a bready, doughy backbone. Light bodied with a crisp, dry mouthfeel. Finishes with a pleasant, smooth bitterness. Exceptional flavor for an Xtra Pale Ale at only 4.8% ABV.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Attack Frequency. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Union Jack. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Super Cereal. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Logic Gate. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Crusher. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity