Sasquatchito XPA pours a predominantly clear, golden straw color. Head is pure white and frothy, leaving lots of sticky lacing on the glass. Hoppy aroma of grassy and floral notes. Taste is hop forward with the same grassy and floral flavors, but also some light citrus. There's a slightly bitter grapefruit undertone that is well received. Malts are a combination of pale and pilsner, creating a bready, doughy backbone. Light bodied with a crisp, dry mouthfeel. Finishes with a pleasant, smooth bitterness. Exceptional flavor for an Xtra Pale Ale at only 4.8% ABV.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sunspot Gold. 22 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Future Perfect. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Gold Standard. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Exploring the Vault. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity