Sasquatchito XPA pours a predominantly clear, golden straw color. Head is pure white and frothy, leaving lots of sticky lacing on the glass. Hoppy aroma of grassy and floral notes. Taste is hop forward with the same grassy and floral flavors, but also some light citrus. There's a slightly bitter grapefruit undertone that is well received. Malts are a combination of pale and pilsner, creating a bready, doughy backbone. Light bodied with a crisp, dry mouthfeel. Finishes with a pleasant, smooth bitterness. Exceptional flavor for an Xtra Pale Ale at only 4.8% ABV.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Pig IPA. 6 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lord Grey. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Fix (2018). 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer and 2 others listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Wake Up Call Imperial Coffee Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity