Sasquatchito XPA pours a predominantly clear, golden straw color. Head is pure white and frothy, leaving lots of sticky lacing on the glass. Hoppy aroma of grassy and floral notes. Taste is hop forward with the same grassy and floral flavors, but also some light citrus. There's a slightly bitter grapefruit undertone that is well received. Malts are a combination of pale and pilsner, creating a bready, doughy backbone. Light bodied with a crisp, dry mouthfeel. Finishes with a pleasant, smooth bitterness. Exceptional flavor for an Xtra Pale Ale at only 4.8% ABV.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to All About the Stout. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pine'Hop'Le. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Peachy Bones. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity