Sasquatchito XPA pours a predominantly clear, golden straw color. Head is pure white and frothy, leaving lots of sticky lacing on the glass. Hoppy aroma of grassy and floral notes. Taste is hop forward with the same grassy and floral flavors, but also some light citrus. There’s a slightly bitter grapefruit undertone that is well received. Malts are a combination of pale and pilsner, creating a bready, doughy backbone. Light bodied with a crisp, dry mouthfeel. Finishes with a pleasant, smooth bitterness. Exceptional flavor for an Xtra Pale Ale at only 4.8% ABV.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Marionberry Braggot. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 3 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer Interstellar Juggernaut. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Interstellar Juggernaut. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Mind Haze IPA. 3 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer Mind Haze IPA. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity