Saranac Pumpkin Ale
Saranac Pumpkin comes in a 32 ounce jug and pours a classic amber color with a few light carbonation bubbles filtering up. The smell gives you a lot of the pumpkin pie spiciness with some cinnamon. It tastes very much like it smells with a baseline of an amber ale with a light layer of pumpkin on top of it with some nutmeg and allspice in the aftertaste. We were impressed with the quality for such an inexpensive seasonal offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 14 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity