Saranac Pumpkin Ale
Saranac Pumpkin comes in a 32 ounce jug and pours a classic amber color with a few light carbonation bubbles filtering up. The smell gives you a lot of the pumpkin pie spiciness with some cinnamon. It tastes very much like it smells with a baseline of an amber ale with a light layer of pumpkin on top of it with some nutmeg and allspice in the aftertaste. We were impressed with the quality for such an inexpensive seasonal offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 3 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Otra Vez. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to San Diego Part 2. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity