Saranac Pumpkin Ale
Saranac Pumpkin comes in a 32 ounce jug and pours a classic amber color with a few light carbonation bubbles filtering up. The smell gives you a lot of the pumpkin pie spiciness with some cinnamon. It tastes very much like it smells with a baseline of an amber ale with a light layer of pumpkin on top of it with some nutmeg and allspice in the aftertaste. We were impressed with the quality for such an inexpensive seasonal offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 49 minutes ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity