Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018)
Santa’s Private Reserve Ale pours a reddish, dark amber color. The head is creamy and about a finger thick, tan in color, and seems to last forever. Belgian-style aroma of malt, fruit, yeast, and herbal spice. Taste is malt forward with toasted malt and caramel malt flavors plus some banana-bread notes. Quite fruity, but not your typical Belgian-style flavors aside from the banana. Instead, there’s a lot more citrus and berry, in fact, the bottle mentions tangerine and boysenberry, both of which are unique for a Christmas Ale. Any sweetness is reserved, and the spice is noticeable but more in the background. Light to medium body with a well carbonated mouthfeel. Merry Christmas Eve!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 1 minute ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Foam Top. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Whimsy. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity