Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018)
Santa’s Private Reserve Ale pours a reddish, dark amber color. The head is creamy and about a finger thick, tan in color, and seems to last forever. Belgian-style aroma of malt, fruit, yeast, and herbal spice. Taste is malt forward with toasted malt and caramel malt flavors plus some banana-bread notes. Quite fruity, but not your typical Belgian-style flavors aside from the banana. Instead, there’s a lot more citrus and berry, in fact, the bottle mentions tangerine and boysenberry, both of which are unique for a Christmas Ale. Any sweetness is reserved, and the spice is noticeable but more in the background. Light to medium body with a well carbonated mouthfeel. Merry Christmas Eve!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Allagash White. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sidekicks IPA. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 8 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Firestone Unfiltered DBA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity