Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018)
Santa's Private Reserve Ale pours a reddish, dark amber color. The head is creamy and about a finger thick, tan in color, and seems to last forever. Belgian-style aroma of malt, fruit, yeast, and herbal spice. Taste is malt forward with toasted malt and caramel malt flavors plus some banana-bread notes. Quite fruity, but not your typical Belgian-style flavors aside from the banana. Instead, there's a lot more citrus and berry, in fact, the bottle mentions tangerine and boysenberry, both of which are unique for a Christmas Ale. Any sweetness is reserved, and the spice is noticeable but more in the background. Light to medium body with a well carbonated mouthfeel. Merry Christmas Eve!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 50 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Crusher. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity