Santa's Private Reserve
Santa's Private Reserve pours a brown color with amber highlights and quite a bit of white head. It has an inviting aroma with hints of caramel and brown sugar as well as some hop characteristics. It is well carbonated and medium bodied. On the taste this starts out with a candy and caramel malt sweetness that then transitions into a dry pine hop bitterness on the finish. This lays off the holiday spiciness to the point where you only know it's a Christmas beer because Santa is on the label.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 55 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity