Santa's Private Reserve
Santa's Private Reserve pours a brown color with amber highlights and quite a bit of white head. It has an inviting aroma with hints of caramel and brown sugar as well as some hop characteristics. It is well carbonated and medium bodied. On the taste this starts out with a candy and caramel malt sweetness that then transitions into a dry pine hop bitterness on the finish. This lays off the holiday spiciness to the point where you only know it's a Christmas beer because Santa is on the label.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 15 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 52 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity