Santa's Private Reserve
Santa's Private Reserve pours a brown color with amber highlights and quite a bit of white head. It has an inviting aroma with hints of caramel and brown sugar as well as some hop characteristics. It is well carbonated and medium bodied. On the taste this starts out with a candy and caramel malt sweetness that then transitions into a dry pine hop bitterness on the finish. This lays off the holiday spiciness to the point where you only know it's a Christmas beer because Santa is on the label.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 43 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Consecration. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity