Santa's Private Reserve
Santa's Private Reserve pours a brown color with amber highlights and quite a bit of white head. It has an inviting aroma with hints of caramel and brown sugar as well as some hop characteristics. It is well carbonated and medium bodied. On the taste this starts out with a candy and caramel malt sweetness that then transitions into a dry pine hop bitterness on the finish. This lays off the holiday spiciness to the point where you only know it's a Christmas beer because Santa is on the label.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 6 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 17 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 26 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 26 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 56 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity