Santa's Private Reserve
Santa's Private Reserve pours a brown color with amber highlights and quite a bit of white head. It has an inviting aroma with hints of caramel and brown sugar as well as some hop characteristics. It is well carbonated and medium bodied. On the taste this starts out with a candy and caramel malt sweetness that then transitions into a dry pine hop bitterness on the finish. This lays off the holiday spiciness to the point where you only know it's a Christmas beer because Santa is on the label.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 16 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Cold Press Black. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity