Santa's Little Helper (2018)
Santa's Little Helper pours a very dark brown color, bordering on black, with one finger of dark brown, creamy head. Good retention with a lot of lacing. Strong aroma of dark roasted malt. Taste is a malt lover's delight, with roasted malt and a fair amount of char. Some dark chocolate and espresso notes join the fun, along with dark fruit and molasses. But it has a very reserved sweetness, which we appreciate. Mouthfeel is smooth with a lingering malt finish. Christmas may be over, but there's still plenty of time to enjoy this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 11 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Meet Your Maker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity