Santa's Little Helper (2018)
Santa’s Little Helper pours a very dark brown color, bordering on black, with one finger of dark brown, creamy head. Good retention with a lot of lacing. Strong aroma of dark roasted malt. Taste is a malt lover’s delight, with roasted malt and a fair amount of char. Some dark chocolate and espresso notes join the fun, along with dark fruit and molasses. But it has a very reserved sweetness, which we appreciate. Mouthfeel is smooth with a lingering malt finish. Christmas may be over, but there's still plenty of time to enjoy this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 37 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Happy Hops. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for More Moro Blood Orange IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity