Santa's Little Helper (2018)
Santa's Little Helper pours a very dark brown color, bordering on black, with one finger of dark brown, creamy head. Good retention with a lot of lacing. Strong aroma of dark roasted malt. Taste is a malt lover's delight, with roasted malt and a fair amount of char. Some dark chocolate and espresso notes join the fun, along with dark fruit and molasses. But it has a very reserved sweetness, which we appreciate. Mouthfeel is smooth with a lingering malt finish. Christmas may be over, but there's still plenty of time to enjoy this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 49 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Love Child No. 8. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for City of Dreams. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Inclined IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity