Santa's Little Helper (2018)
Santa’s Little Helper pours a very dark brown color, bordering on black, with one finger of dark brown, creamy head. Good retention with a lot of lacing. Strong aroma of dark roasted malt. Taste is a malt lover’s delight, with roasted malt and a fair amount of char. Some dark chocolate and espresso notes join the fun, along with dark fruit and molasses. But it has a very reserved sweetness, which we appreciate. Mouthfeel is smooth with a lingering malt finish. Christmas may be over, but there's still plenty of time to enjoy this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Positive Contact. 5 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 54 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity