Santa's Little Helper (2018)
Santa's Little Helper pours a very dark brown color, bordering on black, with one finger of dark brown, creamy head. Good retention with a lot of lacing. Strong aroma of dark roasted malt. Taste is a malt lover's delight, with roasted malt and a fair amount of char. Some dark chocolate and espresso notes join the fun, along with dark fruit and molasses. But it has a very reserved sweetness, which we appreciate. Mouthfeel is smooth with a lingering malt finish. Christmas may be over, but there's still plenty of time to enjoy this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blue Boar Pale Ale. Less than a minute ago.
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 57 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity