San Franpsycho Juicy IPA
Pours a cloudy golden color with a bright white head and a strong stream of carbonation bubbles flowing from bottom to top. It has an instantly noticeable, overwhelming peach aroma. A wheat malt serves as the base of this beer, then the fruit flavors kick in with equal parts peach and apricot. There is just the slightest hop bitterness to balance out the fruit sweetness. A solid entry for this new style from a pioneering favorite.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 26 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Penske File. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Nectar IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity