San Franpsycho Juicy IPA
Pours a cloudy golden color with a bright white head and a strong stream of carbonation bubbles flowing from bottom to top. It has an instantly noticeable, overwhelming peach aroma. A wheat malt serves as the base of this beer, then the fruit flavors kick in with equal parts peach and apricot. There is just the slightest hop bitterness to balance out the fruit sweetness. A solid entry for this new style from a pioneering favorite.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 4 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 43 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity