San Franpsycho Juicy IPA
Pours a cloudy golden color with a bright white head and a strong stream of carbonation bubbles flowing from bottom to top. It has an instantly noticeable, overwhelming peach aroma. A wheat malt serves as the base of this beer, then the fruit flavors kick in with equal parts peach and apricot. There is just the slightest hop bitterness to balance out the fruit sweetness. A solid entry for this new style from a pioneering favorite.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 37 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity