San Franpsycho Juicy IPA
Pours a cloudy golden color with a bright white head and a strong stream of carbonation bubbles flowing from bottom to top. It has an instantly noticeable, overwhelming peach aroma. A wheat malt serves as the base of this beer, then the fruit flavors kick in with equal parts peach and apricot. There is just the slightest hop bitterness to balance out the fruit sweetness. A solid entry for this new style from a pioneering favorite.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citridiculous. 5 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Daisy Cutter. 39 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Union Jack. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Romeo & Julius. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity