San Francisco IPA
San Francisco IPA from Almanac pours a semi-hazy, light golden yellow color. The head is off-white, bubbly, and recedes quickly but leaves good lacing. This beer starts with a fresh, aromatic, citrus aroma. Then an amazing mouthfeel that is light bodied, almost delicate. Hops are a bit tropical: mango and passionfruit, but mostly orange and tangerine citrus. Not for the malt lover, this is bursting with sticky, juicy, hop flavors. Overall this is an excellent, fresh IPA with tons of flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 38 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Otra Vez. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Feminist. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to San Diego Part 2. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity