San Francisco IPA
San Francisco IPA from Almanac pours a semi-hazy, light golden yellow color. The head is off-white, bubbly, and recedes quickly but leaves good lacing. This beer starts with a fresh, aromatic, citrus aroma. Then an amazing mouthfeel that is light bodied, almost delicate. Hops are a bit tropical: mango and passionfruit, but mostly orange and tangerine citrus. Not for the malt lover, this is bursting with sticky, juicy, hop flavors. Overall this is an excellent, fresh IPA with tons of flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 31 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity