San Francisco IPA
San Francisco IPA from Almanac pours a semi-hazy, light golden yellow color. The head is off-white, bubbly, and recedes quickly but leaves good lacing. This beer starts with a fresh, aromatic, citrus aroma. Then an amazing mouthfeel that is light bodied, almost delicate. Hops are a bit tropical: mango and passionfruit, but mostly orange and tangerine citrus. Not for the malt lover, this is bursting with sticky, juicy, hop flavors. Overall this is an excellent, fresh IPA with tons of flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deal with the Devil. 19 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity