San Diego Pale Ale .394
SD .394 has a floral hoppy aroma and pours a clear, bright, golden color. It has a west coast fresh hop flavor, as you would expect from a beer with 'San Diego' in the name. But it is very careful not to overwhelm the palette, keeping the beer firmly in the Pale Ale category. There is just a touch of caramel maltiness that keeps this extremely easy-drinking. Tony Gwynn gave his input in formulation of this beer and it is a fitting tribute to the Padre great.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lemon Drip. 1 minute ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lolita (2015). 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Le Jus. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Choklat. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity