San Diego Pale Ale .394
SD .394 has a floral hoppy aroma and pours a clear, bright, golden color. It has a west coast fresh hop flavor, as you would expect from a beer with 'San Diego' in the name. But it is very careful not to overwhelm the palette, keeping the beer firmly in the Pale Ale category. There is just a touch of caramel maltiness that keeps this extremely easy-drinking. Tony Gwynn gave his input in formulation of this beer and it is a fitting tribute to the Padre great.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 25 minutes ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 36 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity