San Diego Pale Ale .394
SD .394 has a floral hoppy aroma and pours a clear, bright, golden color. It has a west coast fresh hop flavor, as you would expect from a beer with 'San Diego' in the name. But it is very careful not to overwhelm the palette, keeping the beer firmly in the Pale Ale category. There is just a touch of caramel maltiness that keeps this extremely easy-drinking. Tony Gwynn gave his input in formulation of this beer and it is a fitting tribute to the Padre great.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 16 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for La Terrible. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 2 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity