San Diego Pale Ale .394
SD .394 has a floral hoppy aroma and pours a clear, bright, golden color. It has a west coast fresh hop flavor, as you would expect from a beer with 'San Diego' in the name. But it is very careful not to overwhelm the palette, keeping the beer firmly in the Pale Ale category. There is just a touch of caramel maltiness that keeps this extremely easy-drinking. Tony Gwynn gave his input in formulation of this beer and it is a fitting tribute to the Padre great.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Half Hitch. 51 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 51 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Super Session #2. 1 hour ago
- beavwarius added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for PranQster. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blueberry Maple Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity