San Diego Pale Ale .394
SD .394 has a floral hoppy aroma and pours a clear, bright, golden color. It has a west coast fresh hop flavor, as you would expect from a beer with 'San Diego' in the name. But it is very careful not to overwhelm the palette, keeping the beer firmly in the Pale Ale category. There is just a touch of caramel maltiness that keeps this extremely easy-drinking. Tony Gwynn gave his input in formulation of this beer and it is a fitting tribute to the Padre great.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Spock It. 2 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 36 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Huge Arker Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity