San Diego Pale Ale .394
SD .394 has a floral hoppy aroma and pours a clear, bright, golden color. It has a west coast fresh hop flavor, as you would expect from a beer with 'San Diego' in the name. But it is very careful not to overwhelm the palette, keeping the beer firmly in the Pale Ale category. There is just a touch of caramel maltiness that keeps this extremely easy-drinking. Tony Gwynn gave his input in formulation of this beer and it is a fitting tribute to the Padre great.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for IPA 395. 11 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Soaring Dragon Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death Valley Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Atomically. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Son of Juice. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity