Smith Nut Brown Ale
Samuel Smith Nut Brown Ale has a classic English taste but is not nearly as sweet as Newcastle. It has slight hazelnut flavors with a vinegar-like, slightly smoky aftertaste. This beer is very smooth and easy to drink considering how dark it is. You can really taste the quality with every sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 25 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity