Smith Nut Brown Ale
Samuel Smith Nut Brown Ale has a classic English taste but is not nearly as sweet as Newcastle. It has slight hazelnut flavors with a vinegar-like, slightly smoky aftertaste. This beer is very smooth and easy to drink considering how dark it is. You can really taste the quality with every sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 5 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 39 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Sister. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity