Smith Nut Brown Ale
Samuel Smith Nut Brown Ale has a classic English taste but is not nearly as sweet as Newcastle. It has slight hazelnut flavors with a vinegar-like, slightly smoky aftertaste. This beer is very smooth and easy to drink considering how dark it is. You can really taste the quality with every sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 11 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity