Samuel Adams Summer Ale
Summer Ale is a light colored and hazy beer with a lot of head on the pour. This cloudiness and smell give it distinct wheat beer characteristics. The flavor has a fair amount of lemon zest but somehow avoids sourness. This has a light mouthfeel with just a touch of spiciness in the aftertaste. It is easy drinking, as you would expect in a summer beer, and would appeal to a wide range of beer drinkers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Squall IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity