Samuel Adams New World Tripel
If you're looking for a good American crack at the Belgian Style, New World is one you should try. It pours a slightly hazy, nice amberish orange with thick, white head. Little champagne-like bubbles navigate their way to the surface. The aroma is your standard issue Belgian - bready and yeasty, fruity notes, and some spice. Up front and immediately, it's sweet. But the alcohol cuts through and delivers some wonderful spicy nutmeg and coriander, some fruity mango and slight citrus and the ubiquitous Belgian biscuit yeast. It's a little boozy and syrupy but it works to deliver the flavors to your palate nicely.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 3 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity