Samuel Adams New World Tripel
If you're looking for a good American crack at the Belgian Style, New World is one you should try. It pours a slightly hazy, nice amberish orange with thick, white head. Little champagne-like bubbles navigate their way to the surface. The aroma is your standard issue Belgian - bready and yeasty, fruity notes, and some spice. Up front and immediately, it's sweet. But the alcohol cuts through and delivers some wonderful spicy nutmeg and coriander, some fruity mango and slight citrus and the ubiquitous Belgian biscuit yeast. It's a little boozy and syrupy but it works to deliver the flavors to your palate nicely.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Space Ghost. 1 minute ago
- Diesel5 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Pliny The Elder. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Trinity. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity