Samuel Adams New World Tripel
If you're looking for a good American crack at the Belgian Style, New World is one you should try. It pours a slightly hazy, nice amberish orange with thick, white head. Little champagne-like bubbles navigate their way to the surface. The aroma is your standard issue Belgian - bready and yeasty, fruity notes, and some spice. Up front and immediately, it's sweet. But the alcohol cuts through and delivers some wonderful spicy nutmeg and coriander, some fruity mango and slight citrus and the ubiquitous Belgian biscuit yeast. It's a little boozy and syrupy but it works to deliver the flavors to your palate nicely.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 38 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Benny and the Bretts Vol. 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bakery: Coconut Macaroons. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity