Samuel Adams New World Tripel
If you're looking for a good American crack at the Belgian Style, New World is one you should try. It pours a slightly hazy, nice amberish orange with thick, white head. Little champagne-like bubbles navigate their way to the surface. The aroma is your standard issue Belgian - bready and yeasty, fruity notes, and some spice. Up front and immediately, it's sweet. But the alcohol cuts through and delivers some wonderful spicy nutmeg and coriander, some fruity mango and slight citrus and the ubiquitous Belgian biscuit yeast. It's a little boozy and syrupy but it works to deliver the flavors to your palate nicely.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 9 minutes ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Goosed. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Intergalactic Space Tuber. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tunnel Vision. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity