Samuel Adams New World Tripel
If you're looking for a good American crack at the Belgian Style, New World is one you should try. It pours a slightly hazy, nice amberish orange with thick, white head. Little champagne-like bubbles navigate their way to the surface. The aroma is your standard issue Belgian - bready and yeasty, fruity notes, and some spice. Up front and immediately, it's sweet. But the alcohol cuts through and delivers some wonderful spicy nutmeg and coriander, some fruity mango and slight citrus and the ubiquitous Belgian biscuit yeast. It's a little boozy and syrupy but it works to deliver the flavors to your palate nicely.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage). 32 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Treevana IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Copperpop. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity