Samuel Adams New World Tripel
If you're looking for a good American crack at the Belgian Style, New World is one you should try. It pours a slightly hazy, nice amberish orange with thick, white head. Little champagne-like bubbles navigate their way to the surface. The aroma is your standard issue Belgian - bready and yeasty, fruity notes, and some spice. Up front and immediately, it's sweet. But the alcohol cuts through and delivers some wonderful spicy nutmeg and coriander, some fruity mango and slight citrus and the ubiquitous Belgian biscuit yeast. It's a little boozy and syrupy but it works to deliver the flavors to your palate nicely.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Betty IPA. 7 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for IPA 395. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ripe IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beers Up North. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity