Sam Adams White Ale
Sam Adams White is light amber in color and is slightly hazy with a fair amount of creamy head on the pour. It tastes like a light Belgian Ale but has some characteristics that set it apart. It has a reserved sweetness with wheat malt flavors followed by some tanginess sourness in the aftertaste. This is an interesting and unique beer that exceeded our expectations.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 4 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Breck IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Meowsa!. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for No Chill. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Lupulin River. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity