Sam Adams White Ale
Sam Adams White is light amber in color and is slightly hazy with a fair amount of creamy head on the pour. It tastes like a light Belgian Ale but has some characteristics that set it apart. It has a reserved sweetness with wheat malt flavors followed by some tanginess sourness in the aftertaste. This is an interesting and unique beer that exceeded our expectations.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 7 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity