Sam Adams White Ale
Sam Adams White is light amber in color and is slightly hazy with a fair amount of creamy head on the pour. It tastes like a light Belgian Ale but has some characteristics that set it apart. It has a reserved sweetness with wheat malt flavors followed by some tanginess sourness in the aftertaste. This is an interesting and unique beer that exceeded our expectations.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 8 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 19 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 29 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 29 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 58 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity