Sam Adams White Ale
Sam Adams White is light amber in color and is slightly hazy with a fair amount of creamy head on the pour. It tastes like a light Belgian Ale but has some characteristics that set it apart. It has a reserved sweetness with wheat malt flavors followed by some tanginess sourness in the aftertaste. This is an interesting and unique beer that exceeded our expectations.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 46 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Goosed. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Intergalactic Space Tuber. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Victory Festbier. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Tunnel Vision. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity