Sam Adams White Ale
Sam Adams White is light amber in color and is slightly hazy with a fair amount of creamy head on the pour. It tastes like a light Belgian Ale but has some characteristics that set it apart. It has a reserved sweetness with wheat malt flavors followed by some tanginess sourness in the aftertaste. This is an interesting and unique beer that exceeded our expectations.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Barrel Project: Buzzerkeley. 22 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 1 hour ago
- PDXDAC and 1 other commented on beer Dank Williams. 1 hour ago
- PDXDAC added a rating for Dank Williams. 1 hour ago
- PDXDAC updated their profile photo. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Saison d'Brett. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Old Chub Scotch Ale. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity