Sam Adams Light
Sam Adams Light is very good for a light beer, but not as tasty as the regular Sam Adams. It starts out great, but the flavor suddenly drops off and there is very little aftertaste. If you drink a lot (like us) and need to mix in a light beer once in awhile, this is certainly worthy of consideration.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 22 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blueberry Maple Stout. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for CA$H MONY . 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Here Comes the Reaper. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity