Sam Adams Light
Sam Adams Light is very good for a light beer, but not as tasty as the regular Sam Adams. It starts out great, but the flavor suddenly drops off and there is very little aftertaste. If you drink a lot (like us) and need to mix in a light beer once in awhile, this is certainly worthy of consideration.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 38 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Back to the Brews. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity