Sam Adams Light
Sam Adams Light is very good for a light beer, but not as tasty as the regular Sam Adams. It starts out great, but the flavor suddenly drops off and there is very little aftertaste. If you drink a lot (like us) and need to mix in a light beer once in awhile, this is certainly worthy of consideration.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 57 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Hop o' The Morning. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Sister. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity