Sam Adams Honey Porter
Sam Adams Honey Porter is dark and malty but not super thick like some porters. There are hints of toffee, chocolate, and burnt malts, but the honey is not overpowering. It actually creates a smooth sweetness on the finish which nicely compliments the overall bold flavor of the brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 6 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity