Sam Adams Honey Porter
Sam Adams Honey Porter is dark and malty but not super thick like some porters. There are hints of toffee, chocolate, and burnt malts, but the honey is not overpowering. It actually creates a smooth sweetness on the finish which nicely compliments the overall bold flavor of the brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 9 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 53 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Miscellanea Vol. 2. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity