Sam Adams Honey Porter
Sam Adams Honey Porter is dark and malty but not super thick like some porters. There are hints of toffee, chocolate, and burnt malts, but the honey is not overpowering. It actually creates a smooth sweetness on the finish which nicely compliments the overall bold flavor of the brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2016). Less than a minute ago.
- duffy12 added a rating for Light Speed. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity