Fat Jack Double Pumpkin
Fat Jack immediately hits you with an overwhelming pumpkin pie smell, as if the pie had just come out of the oven. It has a reddish-copper color with a small amount of light-colored head. On the flavor there is a dark caramel märzen malt base with a little bit of pumpkin flavor layered on top. In the next phase, the pumpkin pie spices kick in with some nutmeg, clove and coriander. In the aftertaste there is a little bit of candy sugar that beautifully masks the 8.5% alcohol. This is one of the best darker examples of a pumpkin style beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 32 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity