Samuel Adams Brown Ale
Unlike most brown ales which are nutty and sweet, Sam Adams Brown is neither. The overall flavor is very satisfying, with an ideal amount of hops and a smooth, biscuity finish. It tastes a lot like Sam Adams Boston Lager, yet is unique enough for us to seek this one out again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 46 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for River Buddy. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Heady Topper. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity