Samuel Adams Brown Ale
Unlike most brown ales which are nutty and sweet, Sam Adams Brown is neither. The overall flavor is very satisfying, with an ideal amount of hops and a smooth, biscuity finish. It tastes a lot like Sam Adams Boston Lager, yet is unique enough for us to seek this one out again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 28 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blueberry Maple Stout. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for CA$H MONY . 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Here Comes the Reaper. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity