Samuel Adams Brown Ale
Unlike most brown ales which are nutty and sweet, Sam Adams Brown is neither. The overall flavor is very satisfying, with an ideal amount of hops and a smooth, biscuity finish. It tastes a lot like Sam Adams Boston Lager, yet is unique enough for us to seek this one out again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 12 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity