Samuel Adams Brown Ale
Unlike most brown ales which are nutty and sweet, Sam Adams Brown is neither. The overall flavor is very satisfying, with an ideal amount of hops and a smooth, biscuity finish. It tastes a lot like Sam Adams Boston Lager, yet is unique enough for us to seek this one out again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Abita Amber. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Better Days. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drunken Master. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Miami Gras. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Glarus Enigma. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity