Samuel Adams Brown Ale
Unlike most brown ales which are nutty and sweet, Sam Adams Brown is neither. The overall flavor is very satisfying, with an ideal amount of hops and a smooth, biscuity finish. It tastes a lot like Sam Adams Boston Lager, yet is unique enough for us to seek this one out again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 7 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Stouting Match. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity